Poste dans le secteur privé - Offre d'emploi - Référence : Veterinary Consultant - Mise en ligne le 27/05/2021
Poste basé à BARCELONE
Veterinary Consultant (H/F)
As animal lovers, we all want the best for our furry companions. Like for us humans, having access to healthy and adapted food is essential for our pets’ well-being. So in 2018, we decided to create our dream pet food experience and launched Hector Kitchen! We provide high quality food, tailored for the pets’ specific needs, delivered directly to your doorstep.
And that’s not all; at Hector Kitchen, our mission is to make your life easier, helping you better know your four-legged friend. Using the power of data, technology and innovation, we follow your pet’s needs throughout his life, and share with you precious information to make you a better, more informed pet owner.
Hector Kitchen is evolving to bring the nutrition experience on another level of innovation: creating a bridge between health, food and technology. We are looking for a passionate and business oriented animal health professional to help us get there. As Head of Animal Health you will be at the core of our customer experience development with the goal of improving our personalization, by leveraging data and pets knowledge. This means you will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (IT, Marketing, Customer Happiness, Data) to implement an efficient follow up of our customers’ pets’ health
- Be the go to for all animal health related topics.
- Develop inside knowledge and documentation about animal health, broaden our culture from a nutrition focused approach to a more holistic understanding of pets’ health.
- Collaborating closely with the Customer Happiness Team and being in contact with customers on selected cases to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Contributing directly to improving pet’s lives, via our strategy of customers’ education.
- Qualifications: You have a degree in veterinary medicine or related animal health field. You are a French native speaker and fluent in English.
- Experience: You have 2+ years of professional experience in a pet-health/food related role. Previous experience in Pet Tech field is a plus.
- Strategic mindset: You will be part of a growing start-up, and we are counting on you to help us grow, in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Customer Oriented: Satisfying customers is second nature for you and you genuinely enjoy being in contact with them. You are a natural problem solver and possess very strong communication and empathy skills.
- Adaptable: You thrive in an agile work environment, you can adapt quickly and face challenges with optimism and enthusiasm.
- Organisation skills: You are rigorous and organized, you make sure that nothing or no one gets overlooked, whether it is internally or with our customers.
- Writing and communication skills: You are able to communicate effectively and with a tone that is in line with our communication style
- Animal lover: You are an animal lover who knows how important our furry friends are to the people who care for them.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Location: Barcelona (Spain).
- Compensation: Based on profile.
- Perks: Weekly free lunch, healthy food for your pet & more.
Rhône-Alpes : Ain(01) , Ardèche(07) , Drome(26) , Isère(38) , Loire(42) , Rhone(69) , Savoie(73) et Haute-Savoie(74)