Poste praticien vétérinaire - Offre d'emploi - Référence : VETERINARIAN SURGEON - Mise en ligne le 09/01/2023
Poste basé à RIYADH
Riyadh capital city of Saudi Arabia
Clinique vétérinaire canine/félin (chats) (canine) , 2 vétérinaires , 3 ASV.
International and highly qualified team. Our vets have more than 20 years of experience. Each vet is specialized.
Our clinic is the first clinic in the kingdom to offer specialized veterinarians. Our medical equipment is a state of art that will help our team to perform their medical duty easily and offer high quality medical services. Our clinic is beautifully designed to be a stress free and fear free for our beloved pets and pet parents.
- Boutique area
- Playgrounds one for cats & one for dogs
- Hotel for dogs & cats
- Pet Spa
- 3 exam rooms
- Surgery suite including preparation area, recovery room and surgery room
- X-ray room
- Isolation room for cats
- Isolation room for dogs
- hospitalisation room for cats & dogs
- Staff lounge area
Veterinary Surgeon (H/F)
Salarié vétérinaire (H/F) Canine/Félin (Chat)
- To treat animals with kindness and respect.
- To examine the general health status of the patient (dogs, cats, and exotic pets).
- To diagnose the pets’ condition and established the best course of treatment.
- To diagnose disease conditions by interpretation of laboratory results, blood works, Radiograph, and ultrasound results.
- To convey to the client the patient conditions, appropriate course of action/treatment, and prognosis in simple terms easily understood by them.
- To monitor the patients, progress and give appropriate treatment.
- To perform surgical procedures from simple wound cleaning to the most complex one;
- To perform orthopedic surgeries, which include bones, tendons, ligaments, joints and all other surrounding structures such as joint replacement, TPLO, bone pining and plating, cruciate ligament repair, luxation and their rehabilitation.
- To guide and advise clients about pets’ general wellbeing and dietary considerations; To update clients on pets' progress.
- To supervise and lead veterinary nurses.
- To report on cases/treatments on weekly basis (Medical team weekly meeting)
- Support Medical director on the development of monthly medical team progress report (All staff monthly meeting).
- To attend trainings If requested/required and transfer knowledge to team members.
- To follow public health and hygiene laws.
- To be responsible of on call emergency line as per the rotational schedule among medical team
- To contribute to the development of the medical care unit operations (policies & procedures) to ensure operational excellence and wort efficiency.
As soon as possible / Now
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (4 years would be negotiable)
- Graduated with a bachelor degree of doctor of veterinary medicine or higher
- English language speaking and writing
Convention collective forfait heure
Nombre d'heure par semaine : 48 (Extra hours or emergencies will be paid)
Logement (Shared villa (with other vet doctors from Brazil)) , voiture fournis.